Subscriptions for new members for the year commencing 1st April 2023
MEMBERSHIP PRICES 2023/2024
Off Peak (play weekdays until 6pm, £220
Sundays after 2pm and Bank Holidays)
Over 60 (not employed) £265
Student over 18 on 1st April 2022 £150
in full time education living at home
Student over 18 on 1st April 2022 £92
in full time education living away
Parent Practice Membership £105
Coaching Member £120
Junior - 18 or younger on 1st April 2022 £65
Mini - aged U11 on 01 April 2022 £45
Munchkin - By agreement with £22
Head Coach and Tennis Manager
Social member £35
Country Member (see note 3 below) £190
Visitors fees (for information only) subject to a maximum of 8 visits per year)
£7 (Adult), £4 (Junior)
Preferential membership fee for all Brentwood Tennis Club Members for the Brand New Padel Tennis Facility on the grounds of the tennis club (separate membership and court fees will apply)
Sign up here
1. On joining the club, your membership must be paid before you play.
2. A family with two or more Senior or 1 Senior plus at least 1 Full Junior membership at the same address qualifies for 10% discount on the Senior amount only as Junior subscriptions already include a discount.
3. Country membership is available for adult members living over 25 miles (Google maps shortest route) from the club.
4. When new members join part way through a club year pro-rata rates are available, please contact the Membership Secretary to discuss.
5. When paying in instalments all cheques, post-dated as necessary, must be submitted with your first payment.
6. The preferred method of payment is BACS, the BHCC bank details are given on the Membership application form.
7. Please make cheques payable to: Brentwood Hard Court Tennis Club and send to the Membership Secretary at: Sonia Sheldon , "Capricorn" First Avenue, Stanford le Hope, Essex, SS17 8AD.
8. Refunds are not given if any member cancels a membership during the membership year.